Enjoy BORACAY!!!


Add to Technorati Favorites

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Mother Earth

When I Grow Up
I’d like to play in the fields when I grow up, Papa;
Look for beautiful flowers and give it to Mama;
Roll in the grass and climb lovely tall trees;
Chase dragonflies and look for roses.

When it rains, would you still let me out,
Play with me and chase clouds?
What about the river, will it still be there?
I’ll ride piggy-back and we’ll go to it near.

Will the world still be the same when I grow up?
Will there still be crickets, moths and frogs?
How about the grass, will it still be green,
Will there still be tall trees that sway with the wind?

I’d like to see all these things when I grow up;
Especially the birds, the flowers and the doves.
Also, I’d like to get Mama some nice wild-roses;
I guess, it’ll go perfectly with your sweet, adoring kisses.

So let them keep the grass green and trees tall;
Make the air clean and rain fall.
I’d love to see, smell and feel all these, Papa;
When I grow up promise me, we will go play outdoors with Mama.